If we were having coffee, I would tell you
– that my phone died so I finally upgraded. Now my phone is super awesome. Unfortunately, my phone looks just like my boyfriend’s phone. One difference: Cheech & Chong sing “Mexican-Americans” to wake him up every morning. My alarm clock is not nearly as entertaining.
– I have been working on the A to Z Challenge whenever I have a free moment. I’ve used up so much data on my phone from searching for female comic book artists that it’s kind of ridiculous. So there has not been much happening on the blog.
– I cleaned my house within an inch of its life because kids and germs and more germs. So I didn’t do any blogging last weekend either.
– My kid almost got expelled. Someone has possible anger management issues. She is 7. So instead of blogging, we’re figuring out what to do to prevent more issues.
– Summer is coming so I need a game plan for keeping the kid occupied while I sleep or go to work. Maybe soccer or dance classes. I just saw a track and field program at the YMCA. She is so fast. She also wants to take karate. Kids = not much blogging.
– Shows that I’ve been watching on DVD: Black Sails, Game of Thrones ( season 5), The Flash. Next week: The Arrow (season 1) again. Manu Bennett + Pirates + Jon Snow = Too distracted for blogging.
P.S. I’ll be back on Chasing Destino by the end of the week.